- Sunday, August 26th, 6:00pm - Potluck Dinner and Communion
- Sunday, September 9th 10:30am (leave at 7am) - Road trip to the Refuge Worship Center in Holdenville, OK. Tim Vanderwater will be receiving his pastoral license.
- Saturday, September 15th, 6:00pm - Time of Prayer at the William's home.
This Coming Sunday, August 26th at 6PM - Potluck Dinner and Communion
This coming Sunday, we are commemorating our 1 month of existence as The Well Church of Lewisville. We will be having a potluck dinner and celebrating Communion. Tim & Cindy will be providing the main course. We are asking everyone to bring a side or dessert. Please contact Cindy or Tim with what you would like to bring.
This is a great opportunity to invite someone you know, so please invite a friend to join us this Sunday!
We will also continue our study of God's plan for the body of Christ, Unity and Diversity. This Sunday we will begin to dive in and understand God's gifting in the church and dig into understanding how and why God has gifted each of us.
Wellsters (our youth program)
The Wellsters have begun to learn about their gifting as well as learning generosity. They are drawing pictures that will be given to children in an African school. The school was started by Dr. Will Langstaff, the Sr. Pastor of our dear friends at The Servant House.
Special Needs, Outreach, and Praise Reports!
At The Well Church of Lewisville, one of our primary objectives is to feed and clothe those in need, to take care of the orphans and widows, and to show the love of Christ to a fallen world. To accomplish this, it takes everyone of us! We will begin taking tithes/offerings and donations beginning this coming Sunday. This money will be used for the purposes stated above. If you feel led to donate, please know that the money we raise will be going to those in need. We have very little overhead and operate our church debt free with little to no administration costs at this time. No one in our church is taking a salary.
(1) Due to the generosity of others, The Well Church of Lewisville was able to assist Sharon's family by supplying a moving company to move them into their new home. This is the kind of outpouring of God's grace we want to continue to show as a church.
(2) Laura's friend, who was in desperate need of a car, received a car on Friday! Thank you all for your prayers! We need to continue to lift this family in prayer.
(3) Pastor Will from The Servant House in Lewisville shared a need they have with a pastor in Africa. He is trying to raise money to build a security wall for a pastor in Africa. The Servant House planted this church and funded a school that is used to educate children and teach them about the Lord. There are some safety issues that require a security wall to be built. We would like to see how our church can assist them in meeting this need. Please keep this in prayer. How awesome would it be if our small church reached half way around the world???
Thank you, God bless and have a wonderful week!
Pastors Tim, Cindy, Josh and Tammy